|Fellows-in-training, Residents, and Medical Students||FREE|
- All fees are inclusive of 12.36% Service Tax
- ACP Members need to have their membership active during the conference to be eligible for member rates
- ACP Non-Members who pay the INR 3371 registration fee are entitled to 9 months of free ACP members (October 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015)
- Accompanying persons to register as a full conference delegate and will have access to all the sessions
REGISTERED DELEGATES ARE ENTITLED TO:
- Attendance at all conference sessions, presentations and exhibitions
- Welcome Reception, Tea/Coffee during sessions and conference Lunches
|If Cancelled||Cancellation Applicable|
|On or Before 15 July 2014||
No Cancellation Fee.
Full Refund (against registration amount) will be processed less Government Service tax @ 12.36 % and Bank processing charges @ 3 % (in case of payment via online payment gateway).
|Between 16 & 31 July 2014||
50% Cancellation Fee.
50 % Refund (against registration amount) will be processed less Government Service tax @ 12.36 % and Bank processing charges @ 3 % (in case of payment via online payment gateway).
|After 31 July 2014||
100% Cancellation Fee.
- All Cancellations requests have to be received in writing to the Conference Secretariat
- All Refunds will be made after the Conference
- Registration(s) can be transferred to any other individual(s), however BEFORE 31 July 2014.
- Both parties ("transferred from" and "transferred to") MUST accept such transfer, in written, within the time specified.